Last visit was:

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:15 pm

Red Monkey of Fire

Kick back, relax, and chat about anything you want.

Red Monkey of Fire

Postby Carina Rei » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:05 pm

Baby monkey chases
the goat
New Year of fire
Carina

The Chinese horoscope of the year 2016 is the year of the red monkey of fire yang (as was the Chinese year 1956). The Year of the Monkey begins (February 8, 2016 to January 27, 2017) according to the Chinese calendar. Fire Monkey will be a year in which anything can happen, store or plan will be complex, everything will flow by intense ways. The selfish and personal efforts will weigh more than group actions. Male. Of course the fire (body + power) will be the dominant element this year.
The vital element will be the metal.
Chinese Horoscope

http://horoscopochino.co/horoscopo-chino-2016/

I copied on top one of the many predictions about the Chinese New Year which starts today, I chose the one I liked most. It will be a great year because it is mine, in which many years ago I was born, but each new year I enjoy more, I understand everything better and above all, every day I learn something new and learn to have more patience. When we are young we want everything to happen now and we do everything in a hurry, but as the years pass we learn that sometimes if we wait and strive for patience things go by themselves.

In the above paragraph it says that storing and planning will be complex, so why to waste time making plans, let's apply again the above, be patient and see what happens and on the way let us do what it comes to our mind spontaneously, like it is also said above, everything will flow by intensive ways, let us flow too. By this I do not mean that we should not make plans ever, but we should take notes and plan some big, important things that may happen in our lives, it isn't a matter of living day to day regardless of what may happen to us tomorrow .

It is very good to be spontaneous from time to time, make a special meal, go out to the country or just go strolling, we could also make a craft or fix something that is spoiled at home since a long time ago, the satisfaction of having managed it, deserves and is worth a try. For example, today we could give a joy to our partner, children or close friends, or to ourselves, let's do something special today, something to enjoy alone, with family or with your partner, there is no need to wait for Valentine's Day, remember also that the best gift you can make to yourself or anyone nearby can't be bought with money, it is our time. Let's make every day of this new year a beautiful one and let us live and enjoy them a lot and give our loved ones our time.

Carina

Puedes leer este artículo en español aquí
http://entrenandoaikido.com/?p=23206&preview=true

Bitte lese diesen Artikel hier auf Deutsch
http://wirtrainierenaikido.com/?p=23010&preview=true
Carina Rei

Return to Open Topics